Christmas Concert 2 & Dinner 2020
During the most wonderful time of the year, the Mozart Orchestra of Salzburg, a chamber orchestra steeped in tradition, brings you first-class concerts in the historic surroundings of the festively decorated Castle Hall on Salzburg Fortress. Well-known and beloved pieces of classical music composed by W.A. Mozart, A. Vivaldi and Dvorak shall be performed.
These Christmas Concerts in the historical surroundings of the medieval fortress are unique to Salzburg and delight thousands of concert-goers each year. A most special concert indeed!
Extract from the programme:
W.A. MOZART: Synfony
A. VIVALDI: The Four Seasons "Winter"
W.A. MOZART: A Little Night Music – Allegro
A. DVORAK: Waltzes
- Mini bread rolls with two different spreads
- Creamy tomato soup with cream topping
- Chicken breast, stuffed with spinach on a rich rosemary sauce,
noodles and mixed vegetables
- Fillet of fish on a herbal sauce, parsley potatoes and vegetables
- Vegetable strudel on a pumpkin-ginger sauce and herbed potatoes
- "Mozart dessert variation"
In the price included:
- Fortress Railway ascent & descent (30 minutes before the dinner starts)
- Dinner (excl. drinks) (Start: 6:00 p.m.)
- Concert (Start: 8:00 p.m.)
Friday, December 25, 2020
Category 1: Side Section Row 1 - 8.
Open Seating in Category 2: Middle Section Row 4 - 8.
Category A: Middle Section Row 1 - 3 (only available on request for VIP and GOLDEN VIP customers).
|25.12.2020 - 18:00||Weihnachtskonzert 2 & Dinner 2020 - Hohensalzburg||Burgsaal | Festung|